A 1920's silver on brass bottle opener in the form of a duck, manufactured by Kirby Beard.
Kirby Beard had it's origins in 1743 as a pin manufacturer in Gloucestershire. By around 1910 the company had grown large enough to have depots in London and Paris, and an agency in New York. In 1929 their factory was sold and their offices were destroyed by fire in WW11. The Kirby Beard name continued to be used until 1970.
Please fill in the information below